Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Glenn Kirvan, 45,NA,Irish and german,loves hobby, wants a friend/ artwork here



Glenn Kirvan 325119
WRC PO Box 220 Winnebago, Wi 54985 BD 1973
My name is Glen Kirvan .I'm 46 years old-  All I'm looking for is a true soul mate that is willing to stand by my side no matter what the world brings. I'm Irish, Native American and German. I love hobby- I love to draw, crochet, Beading.I love life  and like to enjoy what life has to offer and explore the world -someday, once free from prison. I don't judge anybody . What I look for in a woman is inside the shell- your heart is what I long for-it's not the looks, for I don't care.  I need a true friend, a true woman that can keep it 110% real with me and  love me for who I am as I do for her and I can say any girl out there that's looking for true love I promise that you will never regret being with me. I know how to love and treat a woman for that's how my mom raised me. So I hope there are some females out there that want hat I want and that's true love for ever. Your friend, Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment