Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Bobby Coil Back in Prison after being set up for failure





Bobby coil 518792 WCI
Hey, my name is Bobby Coil 518792, I’m a single white and Native guy, 30 years old, looking for a woman to write me possibly spark a connection. I love rock music and staying fit working out. I’m athletically built, handsome, an aspiring singer, song writer looking to start a career and change my life.  I get out in 15 months. It would be nice to hear from you. I would be so thankful to get mail- it is very lonely in here.




Bobby was never give a chance. He is mentally ill,the most obvious symptom being an inability to concentrate- attention deficit syndrome. He spent years in solitary without treatment, cutting himself when the stress became too much- an then was released. Did not do well .
    This is the secret horror of the DOC system- the inmates who get treatment and education , who were incarcerated before the great prison boom, are kept in long after they are parole eligible while the "youngsters" (TIS)are dumped on the streets after years of no treatment of training. It is a terrible cycle.
 His statement:
" I am an inmate here at WCI , Waupun Correctional Institution in Wisconsin, Doing revocation 2 yrs, 4 ½ months I have had several serious suicide attempts with numerous stitches , the mental torture here is extreme. Staff hate working here, psychologists get paid for nothing or they would rather us kill ourselves than give us treatment. Proof of this is when you go on suicide watch they treat you like garbage, leave the lights on 24-7, leave you naked in a gown, make you sleep on a rubber-hard cowmat; they make you kneel to get your food and if you don’t they will not give you your food, C/o mock  you as do psychologists and no one cares. They just want to spray you with chemicals or taze you, they push you to committing suicide. Under the current supervisor,  Dr Torria Van Buren, five or six inmates have died; cuttings,overdoses, hangings. Ust last month my friend May he rest in peace. (R.I.P.) slit his throat, They found him hours later, We need outside help from people. #INMATE LIVES MATTER TOO."
Contact me : Bobby Coil #518792;WCI; PO Box 351;Waupun, WI 53963
Born 1988

No comments:

Post a Comment