Thursday, December 5, 2019

Kenny Grohoski

Kenny Gohoski

Kenny Grohoski 409464]
WCI PO Box 351. Waupun, WI 53963
out 9 23/ BD 1984
 Allow me to introduce myself a little bit, I am 24  years old. I am in prison for several  cases which all revolve and stem from my life long battle against addictions. My current release date is 2023 so I look forward to that but also fear it. That may sound strange but I don’t want to get out and mess up again . I know it’s not going to be easy- I have a huge mountain to climb and I have to do it on my own. Nearly everyone I kwno on the outside is an addict just like me so I have to create a new circle a new support system. I don’t have any family left. Growing upI never knew my Dad and i was my Mom’s only kid. She was my rock even though she battled some of the same addictions I did and did a couple years inpison herself when I was young. She always made sure I felt her love. She became paralyzed when I was 12- that’s when I kind of lost control of myself, When I ended up in prison the first time had to do 8 years. All I wanted to do was to get out and show my mom I could make it out there. My greatest fear was losing her cuz she was all I had and 36 days before I was released I got the phone call that she had passed. That was the hardest thing I ever had to deal with, Then I found out that groups home she stayed wanted her to go to the hospital the day before because she was so sick but she didn’t want to go and end up being stuck in the hospital because her birthday was coming up and the group home was going to provide transportation to come visit me one last time before I got released,. She ended up dying because she wanted to see me! The next morning they found here dead, that was devastating for me and I never dealt with the loss I was in denial for years. Falling back into addiction I avoided the reality of it at all cost and that brought me back to living in a cell.I  have a lot of issues I am trying to deal with but the end of this month will be 7 years since I lost my mother so it’s a hard time of year for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment