Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Sylvester Lewis



Sylvester Lewis  563010, CCI

BD 1995 ( 24YO)
Sylvester Lewis



My name is Sylvester A’keen Lewis, a 24 year old Black man who stands 5’9 in with brown skin. I am writing to you because I’m in need of companionship with someone on the outside world. I been locked up since 2014 and all the ones I  was in tuned with passed away -my mom, aunts and the friends I had faded away leaving me all alone in this dark and cloudy place. I’m 24Y/o and I’m willing to converse with any age, race, women ,man- any who is willing to correspond with me. Words I use to describe myself: In nature, dominant but can be very submissive at times, loyal , honest, am very optimistic; I like to work out, cooking, love sports and writing and more. I’m open to all ages. I am seeking something I Have never had before- a true friend that is sincere and can stand the test of time. I hope you can find it in yourself to accept this proposal of granting me the rarest opportunity -to get to know you. I’m worth your time if you give me the chance. I have taken the first step, now it is your turn to take the second step and reach out to me. The 15minutue letter you write me can make a difference.
If you are willing to learn more: Sylvester Lewis 563010/CCI, PO Box 900, portage, WI53901

No comments:

Post a Comment