Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Kirk Szopinski

Kirk Skopinski at this writing, in 2009
Kirk Szopinski #123159
Kirk Szopinski in 2019
CCI PO Box 900, Portage, WI 53901
( 38 y.o. at this writing, now 52)
 Personal stuff: date of release: parole eligible; white; birthday: 2-14-67; never married
Physical description: height: 6 ft; weight: 2oo pounds; hair: brown, eyes :brown
More about myself: I stay in shape by working out, playing basketball, handball and running.
I don’t have a lot of hobbies. In my free time I for the most part sit and crochet. I make all kinds of things from baby clothing to sweaters, afghans, and anything with a pattern.
I’m allowed to write other prisoners. I don’t mind who I write, male or female.- any age. I don’t know any languages except English.
I’m just looking for friends to correspond with. It’s always good to hear from people in the free world and stay in touch with what’s going on. I’ve never corresponded with a person from another country so that would be very interesting.
We first came in contact with this man while he was in solitary in WSPF. Through heroic struggle he did get himself transferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment