Monday, November 25, 2019

Tony Franklin,innocent, reaching out for a friend


           Tony Franklin 26763
WCI
PO Box 351
Waupun , WI 53963
BD 1980

letter of friendship and support 
June 4, 2018
            Hello World! It's been a pleasure reaching out for a new and true friend that cares and understands the trials and tribulations one faces under circumstances of being incarcerated. I just turned 38 years old June 1st and have a different perspective of life now that I'm wiser and more goal oriented. My reason for posting this profile is to meet friends and shine light on what a person like me has to go through on a daily basis with evil individuals that works for the Department of Corrections. First, I want to let yo in on my life so you ca get to  to know me better. 
            I was wrongfully convicted of an armed robbery I knew nothing about and currently trying to gain support  in my effort to regain my freedom and get back out so I can take care of the most  important people in my life. I'm far from being selfish and I'm the type of man once you get to know,I'll always remain the same and loyal under all circumstances.  Right now I have no support system..... read full letter to the world in pdf form:


No comments:

Post a Comment