Monday, November 25, 2019

Rory George




Rory George #479653
W.S.P.f.
P.o. box 1000
Boscobel, WI 53805
bd 1977, 41y.o.



Hi, thanks for stopping at this post. I really don't know how you have come to this place, as I really don't understand how all this internet stuff works and I'll explain why. I have been in prison the last 15 years and we don't have those things in here, it's like the world has stood still. I see all these things on TV and am just amazed. But I still have a few years before I join the free world. But I'm having a friend post this for me as I'm looking for some pen pals. If that interests you at all please keep reading as I explain a little about me and my likes.

My name is Rory Daniel George, I'll be 42 on DEC. 23rd. I have blond hair and blue eyes. I'd say my looks are above average, but you would have to be the judge of that. I stand at 5'10" and weigh a nice 230 lbs. I think I'm funny and like to laugh, I don't like to take life to serious or go to bed angry. I also like to play sports and watch sports. I also watch the world news and read the newspaper as much as possible, so the world don't pass me by.

I'm locked up in Wisconsin, but was born and raised in Minneapolis and that's where I plan to get released to. It's a long story of why I'm here, but the short of it is I was owed some money, came here to collect it, got charged for armed robbery and haven't seen the outside world since. I will explain the whole situation if you write me and want to know. I did what I did then and can't change that, but I have changed since. I was 27 when I came in and still had a wild streak in me, but age and wisdom has knocked that spark out of me.

But I think I have said enough to let you decide if you'd like to write. I will respond to all letters at least once. So if your looking for a new person to get to know, then please write. I do have email here, but you have to send me your email address and I must send you a request form, something new and something I'm still getting use to. If you have read this far I want to thank you and hope to hear from you soon!...

Rory George #479653
Rory George
W.S.P.f.
P.o. box 9900
Boscobel, WI 53805


No comments:

Post a Comment