Thursday, November 28, 2019

Michael Newman, alone in world, soon to be released, needs to connect







Michael Newman 529013;WSPF PO Box 1000 Boscobel, WI 53805
Summary of My Story

Hi, my name is Michael Newman, a 26 year old African American, i moved to Milwaukee from Chicago when I was 12 years old-that’s when my life started to change. When I was 15 years old I got into a big fight with my father for abusing my brothers and sisters and even my mother. I got kick out of the house and went to St. Charles and then to Lad lake. All my life I was in and out of group homes. And in 2007 I caught my first case for armed robbery with my so called friends and ended up doing 30 years in prison, and that cycle never stopped. I got locked up back in 2013 for the same case again with my so-called friends, and one point in my life I was homeless. While I was in prison my mother died in a house fire in Milwaukee along with my oldest sister; I went wild, almost took my own life cause my mother and sister was gone and they were my only support. So I thought to myself, what would my mother want me to do, so while I was locked up I got my HSED and changed my ways. I love to draw, read, sing and watch movies. I get out of prison august first of next year.  I’m looking for new friends and I would love to get to know you. I’m going home with no friends, I’m on my own –so if you would like to make a new friends, you can write me at Michael Newman 529013; CCI, PO Box 900, Portage, WI 53901.
michale Newman 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment