Monday, November 25, 2019

Jarvis Gordon,put on AC at 19

Jarvis Gordon  551848
                 CCI; PO Box 900, Portage, WI 53901



Typed from February 1st letter about a year ago-now at CCI and not released- will find out what happened.

"I don’t know why they put me on AC because I was in Green Bay and they told me I would be getting out of seg september 19th 2016 but in August of 2016 they put me on AC when I was going to get out of seg-  Boscobel put me on. And don’t want to take me off. But on the support (my question-do you have any support for after you are released?)- not really and right now it’s looking like I will be released to Kenosha County. Can you help me get a house before I get out. If I can I would like to keep you up to date? August 5th I got to Boscobel – I was 19 when they put me on and I been down from February 2013 and have not got one program given me. You do what you want with this."




No comments:

Post a Comment