Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Sonniel Rocardo Gidarisingh, from Jamaica,looking for true friend

Sonniel Giddarisign in 2010






Sonniel in 2019











 




Sonniel Rocardo Gidarisingh  287108
WCI PO Box 35`,Waupun, WI 53963 BD 1971


this was written in 2010:
My name is Sonniel Rocardo Gidarisingh.
I am a jamaican by birth and currently incarcerated in the Wisconsin Prison System in the United States of America.
I was born in Kingston Jamaica (5/13/1971).I am 38 years old, 5'10" and slim build. I have been in America since Dec. 14th, 1992, I am very interested in corresponding or communicating with females from all over the world, between the ages of 21 years to 60 years old who are very open minded and also interested in helping me fight the struggles of inmates, including myself, in the Wisconsin Prison System. I am a very liberal person and would enjoy the friendship of liberal minded females of all races. I am 3/4 black and 1/4 Indian. I am looking for a true friend and I will greatly appreciate your friendship, I am an open-minded person who values loyalty and honesty. I enjoy interacting and meeting people of all race and culture and I value wisdom and knowledge and strive to learn the law in America to fight for prisoners rights in the Wisconsin Prison System.
I like listening to reaggea Music, R&B and Hip hop. I have been incarcerated in the Wisconsin prison system for 13 years now and have no one to communicate with, so if you are interested, drop me a line at:

I look forward to hearing from you and become your friend.
Write me as soon as you can, please send me pictures of yourself.
One love SONNIEL

No comments:

Post a Comment