Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Anthony Kane

Anthony Kane in  2009, when he wrote the piece below
Anthony Kane is part of a large group of prisoners who went into prison in their teens and basically missed those important socializing years between 18 and thirty. Anthony is asking for friendship now as he gets out soon.


Anthony Kane #265006
JBCC PO Box 900, Waupu, WI 53963
anthony in 2019





Race: Caucasian
Hometown: Milwaukee,

Wi D.O.B.: 4-7-1976
Parole Eligibility Date:  07/09/2020
Incarcerated since NOV 2 , 1994

Convicted of robbery/Burglary

( written in 2009)
Dear Ladies,


Are you interested in meeting a gentleman who is nice, sincere, genuine, and who has a great sense of humor? If so , I am that guy!

Please don’t judge me because of my current incarceration, because I am only a human who made a mistake in life!

Believe me ladies, after serving 15 years now, a lesson was well learned. I will be getting released in a couple of years , so my intention is to find and meet a special woman whom I can get to know and learn from.

I was only 18 years old when I became incarcerated, so now at the age of 33, I need a grown woman to teach me how to be a grown man towards the female gender. I’m looking forward to any and all correspondence. So let’s talk ladies! Teach me!



No comments:

Post a Comment